So… What is different about The Rivers Grosse Pointe?
The Rivers Grosse Pointe is a completely new concept in senior living and one of the area’s first “Continuing Care Retirement Communities” (CCRC). It’s somewhere you can “age in place,” meaning that you can continue to live at The Rivers even if your needs start to change. The biggest differences, however, are our passion, perspective, and people. We don’t just give care, we really do care!
Our Passion… Like so many things in life, The Rivers was born out of a personal experience. That experience became a “calling” and an expression of the belief that there aren’t enough good places where you or a loved one can go to enjoy your “golden years.” By “good places,” we mean places where you will:
- Be treated with dignity, by people who truly care about you and your well-being.
- Receive the assistance or care you need, when you need it – all within The Rivers’ community and under one roof.
- Be the member of a vibrant, active community with luxury 1- and 2-bedroom apartments and first-class amenities, all of which are included in one, all-inclusive monthly fee.
- Engage in life and laughter every day!
We set out to create a truly good place – a place where we want to live our “golden” years. It’s personal for us and we are passionate about it!
Our Perspective… We understand the difficult transitions that can occur later in life. It’s something we have experienced firsthand. We understand what’s happening in your family and we are here to help you successfully navigate the transitions in a way that is caring and sensitive to everyone’s needs.
Our People… For compassionate care, the team at The Rivers Grosse Pointe is truly unique and set-apart in a number of ways:
- We are local folks who live and work in the Grosse Pointes and the surrounding communities. We understand and care about the people who live around here too. We’re your neighbors.
- The Rivers Grosse Pointe expresses the vision of a small group of experts who have come together to create something new and extraordinary. We aren’t part of a huge, corporate giant with an out-of-state headquarters and a zillion nursing homes scattered throughout the nation.
- We are the very best at what we do. Put simply, our strong passion naturally fuels our desire to achieve a higher standard of excellence.
- We have a huge heart for people. It’s personal for us and we’re truly concerned about you and your family. It’s something people notice right away!
The Rivers is your perfect destination if:
- You’re a healthy, active, independent, senior adult in search of an independent living community and you think a Continuing Care Retirement Community is a good choice for you;
- You still make your own decisions, but you need a little extra help with the tasks of daily living;
- You’re planning to have hip surgery/replacement, knee surgery/replacement, or you’re recovering from an orthopedic “event” or surgery and you’re looking for a place to regain skills and mobility between your hospital stay and your return home;
- You or a loved one has had a medical “event” (heart attack, stroke, etc.) and requires post-acute, skilled nursing, and/or physical rehabilitation; or
- You have a loved one that needs assistance due to dementia, Alzheimer’s, or one of the other cognitive impairment diseases.
Call or click “Schedule a Visit” to learn more about life at The Rivers Grosse Pointe. A picture may paint a thousand words, but a visit may just change your life!